We understand that when you encounter an issue while coding, you want quick and efficient resolution.
To help us help you better, we request that you include the following information in your questions:
Environment (skip if using GX Cloud): Please let us know the environment in which you are working in.
- Operating system:
- Version numbers:
- Programming language:
- I was trying to do the following:
- Instead, this is happening:
Reproducing the issue: Details necessary to enable us to reproduce the issue and provide a quick resolution. E.g.: What commands or code did you run and/or what actions did you take that led to the issue?
Steps to reproduce the behavior could look something like the following:
- I ran this command or piece of code ‘…’
- OR I clicked on ‘…’ and scrolled down to '…’
- I now see this error or stack trace ‘…’
Additional information: Provide us with any other additional information that could be useful in solving your issue.
By providing us with this information, you help us provide you with a quicker and more efficient resolution. We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to coding, and we want to ensure that we can resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Additionally, here are some guidelines and suggestions to keep in mind when posting questions:
- Ask questions publicly in the GX Discourse: The GX Discourse will be actively monitored and supported by GX developer advocates and engineers. Additionally, by posting your questions in the public forum, the community also benefits from your questions and the resulting answers. (See Discourse Guidelines.)
- Ask things once: Posting the same question in multiple places is inefficient and makes more work for the community and support
If you have suggestions about this or anything else, don’t hesitate to post in the Feedback Category on discourse or the #gx-feedback channel in slack!