Can't use custom expectation

I have created a custom expectation, which I can test, import, and add to an expectation suite, which in turn is added to a checkpoint. However, when trying to run said checkpoint, I get an error message saying that my custom expectation cannot be found. Any help appreciated!

I have two scripts: one that defines the expectation suite and checkpoint, and one that runs the checkpoint. The first script imported the custom expectation and worked well. The second one didn’t. The fix was to import my custom expectation in the second script even though this script never uses the custom expectation explicitly.
Note: @Leo Torres originally posted this reply in Slack. It might not have transferred perfectly.

Figured it out. I have two scripts: one that defines the expectation suite and checkpoint, and one that runs the checkpoint. The first script imported the custom expectation and worked well. The second one didn’t. The fix was to import my custom expectation in the second script even though this script never uses the custom expectation explicitly.