Integration GE with Datahub - execution delete DataHubValidationAction

Hi all :slight_smile:

I am new at using GE and so far so good: my Data Docs can be inspected in the browser anytime I execute my main.py .

I want to integrate GE with Datahub and I follow the documentation Great Expectations | DataHub. There are 5 lines to add and the necessary token in my_checkpoint.yml.

But the execution leads to reverting my_checkpoint.yml deleting the DataHubValidationAction

I am curious to understand what I am doing wrong. Have someone ever encountered such issue ? Am I missing to modify something else for the integration ?

My traceback indicates when the file is reverted, precisely before that great_expectations.validator.validator -runs

save datasource: regelleistung__fcr_datasource to context
suite created called regelleistung__fcr_suite
Attempting to instantiate class from config…
Instantiating as a SimpleCheckpoint, since class_name is SimpleCheckpoint
Successfully instantiated SimpleCheckpoint
Checkpoint class name: SimpleCheckpoint
2023-08-28 22:05:44,803 - great_expectations.data_context.data_context.file_data_context - INFO - FileDataContext loading zep config
2023-08-28 22:05:44,806 - great_expectations.experimental.datasources.config - INFO - GxConfig.parse_yaml() failed with errors - [{‘loc’: (‘xdatasources’,), ‘msg’: ‘field required’, ‘type’: ‘value_error.missing’}]
2023-08-28 22:05:44,806 - great_expectations.experimental.datasources.config - INFO - GxConfig.parse_yaml() returning empty xdatasources
2023-08-28 22:05:44,806 - great_expectations.experimental.datasources.config - INFO - Loading ‘datasources’ → (edited)