Integration GE with Datahub - checkpoint is reverted

Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

I am new at using GE ( 0.16.10) . However, I can se my expectations in html Data Docs anytime I execute my main.py YEAH :partying_face:

I want to understand how to integrate GE with Datahub and therefore I read about it in
Great Expectations | DataHub that suggests adding DataHubValidationAction (5 lines + token) to my action list in my_checkpoint.yml .

But the execution of my script leads to revert my_checkpoint.yml by deleting the new Action, although my Data Docs opens regurarly

Have someone ever encountered such issue? Am I missing to modify something else for the integration ?

I am curious to learn :slight_smile:

My traceback:
save datasource: regelleistung__fcr_datasource to context
suite created called regelleistung__fcr_suite
Attempting to instantiate class from config…
Instantiating as a SimpleCheckpoint, since class_name is SimpleCheckpoint
Successfully instantiated SimpleCheckpoint
Checkpoint class name: SimpleCheckpoint
2023-08-28 22:05:44,803 - great_expectations.data_context.data_context.file_data_context - INFO - FileDataContext loading zep config
2023-08-28 22:05:44,806 - great_expectations.experimental.datasources.config - INFO - GxConfig.parse_yaml() failed with errors - [{‘loc’: (‘xdatasources’,), ‘msg’: ‘field required’, ‘type’: ‘value_error.missing’}]
2023-08-28 22:05:44,806 - great_expectations.experimental.datasources.config - INFO - GxConfig.parse_yaml() returning empty xdatasources
2023-08-28 22:05:44,806 - great_expectations.experimental.datasources.config - INFO - Loading ‘datasources’ → (edited)
At this point my_checkpoint.yml get reverted and after that great_expectations.validator.validator runs.